The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de enumerar
- Similarly, in the chapter on opera buffa's social reversals, the author enumerates a number of later contributions in a footnote, but she does not incorporate them into her discussion.
- I would need more fingers and toes than I have to enumerate the number of people who contacted me to say ‘well done’ on going so forcefully public on the matter.
- For their part, the miners enumerate the number of jobs the industry provides.
- Thompson enumerates a number of the strategies of domination, including legitimation, dissimulation, unification, fragmentation, and reification.
- He enumerates a number of issues he was close to or worked on when in government, including Coronation Hill, Shoalwater Bay, stopping food irradiation.
- He then enumerates a number of factual and political inconsistencies in the events surrounding Hassan's abduction.
- They enumerated a number of simple needs like places to shower, do laundry, and sleep safely when they were exhausted.
- The press release announcing his initiative mentioned accelerators and enumerated various installations in American university laboratories.
- One list, with 34 names, enumerates mosques that now serve a different purpose: most were turned into synagogues or museums, a few became residences or storerooms, at least two are cafes, and one became a cowshed.
- There's hardly the space here to enumerate in detail the ways the bias shows itself.
- Far more revealing are lists that enumerate every expedition, give the names of their commanders and the ships involved, and sometimes provide additional useful information.
- You've got small numbers of banks in geographic locations where the geographic locations are enumerated or identifiable because of the email addresses.
- I could enumerate the problems, list my doubts, but that might make 'em sharp and enduring as diamonds, treacherous as banana skin.
- Its offences are so grievous, so numerous, they require nothing less than this list to enumerate them.
- As the constitutions of the newly independent American states were drafted in 1776, bills of rights enumerating specific rights were directly incorporated therein, even, as for Virginia, making up its first part.
- A monthly newsletter keeps everyone up-to-date, and a list is passed around enumerating the 12 most-asked questions and how they're to be answered.
- The list enumerating the not-so-good effects of the visto - and of the other lines it comes to represent - can be drawn from many parts of the novel.
- They were exchanging views in Cantonese while enumerating the names of my baby's organs in English.
- What place does history have in this cabinet of curiosities and the catalogue that enumerates its holdings?
- A partial list of benefits is enumerated in Table 3.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!