The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ambiental
1Ecología(factor) ambiental(factor) medioambiental(expert) en ecología(expert) en medio ambiente(damage) al medio ambiente(damage) medioambientalenvironmental education — educación medioambiental / del medio ambiente
- environmental groups — grupos ecologistas
- the environmental impact — el impacto medio ambiental / sobre el medio ambiente
- The former team proposed the most overtly environmental design of any of the finalists.
- It is part of efforts to promote environmental and economic redevelopment in the area.
- Student environmental activists were delighted by the news of the University's decision.
- An environmental activist found a place in this list along with quite a few history sheeters.
- It was the first time environmental activists had been sent to prison, and it really inspired people.
- I am one of those environmental activists who recognise we live on a planet of finite resources.
- As environmental groups have long stressed, the government cannot build its way out of congestion.
- Now that is the most significant environmental impact that humans can have on the planet.
- There are also issues of its environmental impact, but it is nevertheless likely to be important.
- In recent years, he has become as famous for his campaigning on environmental and human rights issues as for his music.
- Trade should be conditional upon minimum environmental and human rights standards.
- For the first time, environmental issues are at the heart of widespread popular activity.
- Operators, public or private, have a clear responsibility to cause the minimum environmental impact.
- Such are our numbers that almost inevitably waste, environmental impact and species extinction follow.
- The alliance cites a variety of environmental and economic impacts in support of their position.
- Councillors say that option would have less visual and environmental impact.
- The consultants will then undertake an environmental impact report on behalf of the Council.
- Their achievement is to have overcome being labelled cranks to make a real impact on the crucial environmental debate.
- From an environmental, planning or human viewpoint this proposal is unacceptable.
- Watch groups are run by willing and enthusiastic volunteers who organise the environmental activities.
- Ironically, the principal lobby against completion of the road is its negative environmental impact.
- Some EU countries are arguing that environmental degradation is a hidden subsidy on cheap exports.
- In late June, state officials halved their ambitious plans and added new environmental protections to the leases.
- The typical industrial sectors with relatively high environmental impact continue to lead in reporting.
- They knew this was illegal, so publicly they said the meetings were about issues such as environmental protection.
- They both concluded that there was very little difference in overall environmental impact.
- They also identified militarism as the cause of much environmental degradation.
- environmental groups — grupos ecologistas
2(of surroundings)(factor) ambiental(influence) del ambiente(influence) del entorno(influence) del medio
- A large proportion of the rhythmically regulated genes also directly respond to environmental stress.
- The same applies to the meridian programmes and to the specific environmental stresses, colours and trauma.
- Chilling temperature is one of the most studied environmental factors in plant stress physiology research.
- All plants display this ability to tolerate environmental stress to varying degrees.
- By amplifying speech or environmental noise, hearing aids can also be effective in many cases.
- High salinity is one of the most important environmental stresses impeding crop growth.
- Plants are continually exposed to environmental fluctuations that lead to oxidative stress.
- Drought is an environmental factor that produces water deficit or water stress in plants.
- In my experience the worst environmental factor is fine dust.
- Allow the flooring to adjust to its new environmental conditions before you start the installation.
- Rapid phenotypic changes are expected to occur in invasive species in response to new environmental conditions.
- A number of genes as well as environmental factors also may play a role.
- Leaf ageing has a significant effect on photosynthesis even when environmental factors do not change.
- Human health is heavily dependent on lifestyle habits and environmental conditions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!