The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ecologismo
- Retailers continue to prove that agriculturalists work on their environmentalism every day.
- Voters appreciate some interest from candidates on environmental issues, but they are wary of candidates who are perceived as being too narrowly focused on environmentalism.
- The idea of environmentalism being a luxury is supported by the observation that countries with the strongest environmental movements tend also to be the richest economically.
- The initiative is a good start toward achieving a more responsible and sustainable blend of the best impulses underpinning both forestry and environmentalism.
- They have not incorporated the concerns or lessons of environmentalism or preservation into their plans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!