The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ecologista
1ecologista masculino, femenino(group/movement) (before noun) ecologista
- So how do concerned environmentalists tackle the enormous challenge of driving that switch?
- Generations of conservationists and environmentalists have reinforced these views.
- But I cannot support the extreme environmentalist positions that you present in your magazine.
- The environmentalist movement, for instance, frequently appeals to the goodness of nature as a way to promote their causes.
- It is - in its own small way - a barometer of the future direction of the environmentalist movement.
- Despite what some environmentalists have argued, putting a price tag on a species does not make it disappear.
- Local environmentalists have sounded the alarm that it may well be the beginning of an end for the species.
- Counterculture environmentalists never constructed a unified philosophy that united like-minded individuals and organizations under one banner.
- But the relationship between counterculture environmentalists and technology was always ambivalent.
- What thoughtful environmentalists fear most in the upcoming congressional session is a rush to judgment.
- "We're not ardent environmentalists, but we wanted an environmentally-friendly home that looked good.
- An ardent environmentalist, he did it the responsible way.
- True environmentalists are concerned not with appearances but with practising the principles that they preach.
- He's become, rather to his own surprise, a committed environmentalist.
- As well as being passionate about personal finance, I'm also a committed environmentalist.
- "People call us, and they're not always die-hard, tree-hugging environmentalists, " she says.
- He broke off his architecture studies and became active in peace and environmentalist groups.
- You are thought of as an avid environmentalist and you've built a reputation as an outdoorsman.
- As environmentalists keep warning us, even the air is a scarce commodity.
- Environmentalists have said some coral reefs in Aceh may have been uplifted and exposed by the tsunami.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!