The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de epidemia
1epidémicothe crisis has reached epidemic proportions — la crisis afecta ya a toda la región (or el país etc.)
- Diabetes mellitus is a chronic disease that has reached epidemic proportions.
- HIV has reached epidemic proportions in India.
- Although Type 2 diabetes mellitus appears in almost epidemic proportions our knowledge of the mechanism of this disease is limited.
- Cardiovascular disease has reached near epidemic proportions in Africa.
- Scalp ringworm is reaching epidemic proportions in parts of Britain's cities.
- The nineteenth century developed a number of causative theories for the finite nature of epidemic disease.
- The prevalence of obesity in the United States has reached epidemic proportions.
- In short, humanity faces a growing global mental illness crisis of epidemic proportions.
- A timebomb disease has reached epidemic proportions in East Yorkshire with specialists seeing more and more cases of a once-rare fatal cancer.
- During this earlier period (and to a certain extent even now), middle ear disease was of epidemic proportions in the north.
- The disease assumed epidemic proportions for the first time in Taiwan in 1998, claiming 70 lives.
- Asbestos disease is reaching epidemic proportions in Australia.
- They got the message across effectively enough to stop the disease reaching epidemic proportions.
- The body louse, Pediculus humanus corporis, is a vector of epidemic typhus, trench fever, and relapsing fever.
- Typhoid fever had risen to epidemic proportions among migrant workers in the borough communities of London during this time.
- Diabetes is reaching epidemic proportions in Ireland.
- When a sickness reaches epidemic proportions, there is a frantic search for a cure.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!