The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de epidermis
- Basal cell carcinomas are derived from the basal layer of keratinocytes, which is the deepest cell layer of the epidermis.
- Basal cell carcinoma is a tumor arising from the basal cell layer of the epidermis.
- There is another layer of cells between the basal cells and the keratin-rich epidermis known as spiny cells.
- The outer layer is the epidermis, which contains a thin section of dead cells called the stratum corneum.
- In oil-treated fruit, cells with degenerated contents were located in all cell layers from the epidermis downwards.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!