The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of epistaxis
1epistaxis feminine formal
- Generalized erythema, epistaxis, bleeding of gums, petechial and subconjunctival haemorrhages are present occasionally.
- With only minor bleeding, such as epistaxis, transfusion of platelets to counts in the 30 000 to 40 000 / L range may be acceptable.
- One child in the fluticasone group was withdrawn from the study because of epistaxis and nose pain.
- Other presenting features include lymphadenopathy, epistaxis, weight loss, jaundice, and edema.
- Some complain of nasal stuffiness, epistaxis, and headaches.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!