The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of epistolar
- One method used by writers of young adult literature to express these themes has been the epistolary, or letter writing form.
- And the epistolary appearance of Lord Peter's mother - the apparently fluttery but always acute duchess, is certainly a Sayers highlight.
- There is a long tradition of epistolary relationships and the only difference between us and, say, Victorian letter writers is that our letters get there faster.
- Great care and attention should be devoted to epistolary correspondence, as nothing exhibits want of taste and judgment so much as a slovenly letter.
- I think we're in a new epistolary age where style, ideas and facts matter.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!