The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1igualdad de oportunidades femenino
- The report reveals that many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies in place, and where they do they are often out of date.
- Many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies.
- A good employer will have agreed equal opportunities and other policies such as anti-harassment with the union.
- However, he did insist equal opportunities and racial discrimination were issues taken very seriously by the court.
- Segregation laws kept the races apart and denied equal opportunities to black people.
- Princeton University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Many local authorities have equal opportunities policies to ensure that all applicants are treated with fairness.
- When it comes to business I am an equal opportunity employer through and through.
- Some equal opportunity campaigners are concerned that the rash of discrimination cases may be doing more damage than good.
- Leeds United chief executive Shaun Harvey said after the tribunal that the firm would always remain an equal opportunities employer.
- His appointment has caused upset within company ranks as the post had not been advertised contravening equal opportunities policy.
- Many institutions have an equal opportunities policy, but do they have an anti-racist code of practice?
- The firm defended its policy yesterday and said it was committed to an equal opportunities policy.
- In London there was a call for submissions from architects having an equal opportunities policy in place.
- The institutional injustice that women face needs to be set right and they need equal opportunities and encouragement to succeed.
- Now is the time when we have to give due attention to the excluded classes by providing them with equal opportunities of welfare and education.
- During the course, the teenagers learned about impartiality, equal opportunities and how to develop their listening skills.
- Women are highly regarded as decision makers and the government offers equal opportunities in employment and education.
- He was an early proponent of the rights of women to equal opportunities.
- How have they benefitted from all the equal opportunities programmes in the public sector?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!