The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of igual
1igual masculinesigno de igual masculine
- This contains the plus, minus and equals signs, but not those for multiplication or division.
- And, for those of you who keep a record: he's drawn massive equals signs on the back of his hands.
- The equals sign in an equation is like a scale: both sides, left and right, must be the same in order for the scale to stay in balance and the equation to be true.
- Could a child of seven really have understood those symbols - equal signs, powers, brackets - all those magic marks of sums and abstractions?
- The value of the game is written after the equals sign.
- The latter thought he had found a remarkable formal similarity between two quite different things; the leap of imagination that allows one to put an equal sign between them didn't come for another century.
- Click the equal sign to subtotal each row, then click the Total button to add the subtotals.
- Reading from his latest book, the second volume of Great Tales From English History, Robert Lacey tells the fascinating story of Robert Recorde, who introduced the equals sign in 1557.
- Each entry begins with the synonym, varietal, or discredited name in question in normal typeface, followed by an equals sign, then the modern, accepted name in boldface type.
- You can also restrict the selection to an exact priority instead of to a given priority and higher with the equals sign (=).
- I mean, if there's not an equals sign at the end of the problem, there's not much I can do about it besides offer hugs and words that don't mean anything.
- It's me putting the equals sign into the relationship.
- Dividing by Y on both sides of the equals sign, the following expression for the growth rate is derived.
- I just realized that equal signs do not show up here.
- ‘All the instability would stop tomorrow if these terrorists and insurgents stopped,’ he said, drawing an equal sign between the two.
- The name and value are separated by an equal sign (=), and the value sits inside of double quotation marks.
- Here the equal sign does not even make an appearance.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!