The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ecuación
1Matemáticasecuación femeninoa simple/quadratic/cubic equation — una ecuación de primer/segundo/tercer grado
- It also contains continued fractions, quadratic equations, sums of power series and a table of sines.
- When I pressed him to write an equation expressing the value for a, he insisted that he would need a symbol for within.
- Now express the pattern as a mathematical equation.
- He replaced the differential operator d/dx by a variable p transforming a differential equation into an algebraic equation.
- The first person known to have solved cubic equations algebraically was del Ferro but he told nobody of his achievement.
- These laws are very precise and can be expressed by exact mathematical equations.
- Lagrange's main object was to find out why cubic and quartic equations could be solved algebraically.
- An encryption algorithm is a mathematical equation containing the message being encrypted or decrypted.
- The movement associated with each mode can be expressed by the motion equation for a single degree-of-freedom system.
- The sections on equations cover quadratic equations where he discusses two solutions.
- As relationships go, I realized this simple equation of life.
- I feel that I have developed some sort of equation with them.
- And can you tell us, are you concerned about second-guessing on that whole equation?
- I say two, because another managerial solution to this quandary is to work on the slightly simpler equation of four into three.
- The simple equation of balancing caloric intake and exercise is the key to fitness.
- One-half of the general problem of stellar atmospheres revolves around the solution of the equation of radiative transfer.
- The facts reduce themselves to a terrible equation of time and consequence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!