The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ecuatorial
- Physical Rwanda occupies a mountainous region where the equatorial climate is modified by the altitude.
- These are all in circular prograde orbits near Neptune's equatorial plane, and they probably formed in place.
- With its equatorial climate, Bushara Island is truly ideal.
- Hydrogen in lesser concentrations also was detected in the equatorial regions.
- Of these poor and disenfranchised, the majority live a marginal existence in equatorial climates.
- The mountain spans five climate zones from the equatorial to the arctic.
- It is a rich, green environment that provides a year-round equatorial climate.
- Low-lying plains sprawl across half the equatorial region in the shape of a scorpion.
- There are two dry seasons and two rainy seasons, but the equatorial climate is very hot and humid year-round.
- Although most of the world was dry, climate stratification allowed a narrow equatorial tropical belt to develop.
- The climate is equatorial with high temperatures, high humidity, and heavy rainfall, although there is no distinct wet season.
- Chambers are subspherical to incipiently squat, in some cases bulging slightly in their equatorial regions.
- This map shows the concentration of water vapour close to the soil around the equatorial region of Mars.
- The warm water and air masses move eastward across the equatorial region, until they reach the west coast of the Americas.
- This was clearly the intent of its designers, since the equatorial and polar regions are of particular interest.
- The area has an equatorial climate that is very cool and wet, with thick evergreen forests surrounding the tea farms.
- The climate is equatorial with a mean annual rainfall of 1200 mm and a mean annual temperature of 25°C.
- The island has an equatorial climate, with little variation in temperature throughout the year.
- The rivalry between the European colonial powers in Africa reached a peak in these unclaimed and unexplored regions of the equatorial belt.
- The climate was equatorial, with little annual fluctuation in day length or temperature.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!