The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hípica
1hípica feminine(riding) equitación feminine
- Visitors were treated to displays of equestrianism, ranging from show-jumping to a Shetland Pony Grand National, livestock, pole-climbing and even terrier racing.
- The British Horse Society welcomes recognition at national level of the value of equestrianism to the rural economy, and the proposed help for farmers who want to diversify.
- Racing and equestrianism are the only professional worldwide sports in which men and women compete against each other on an equal basis.
- The only Olympic sport where the two sexes compete together is equestrianism so it is not surprising it is taking a long time.
- The Minister congratulated Cian on his wonderful achievement in bringing home the individual showjumping gold medal, Ireland's first medal in equestrianism in the history of the Games.
- Mr McGourty said there is recognition now that equestrianism is no longer the sport of kings and that it can be an important alternative enterprise in agriculture.
- The other sports are athletics, canoeing, cycling, equestrianism, gymnastics, judo, triathlon, sailing and swimming.
- But it was in the sports of rowing, cycling, sailing and equestrianism that the foundations were laid.
- The implementation group set up to formulate a structure for an umbrella body for equestrianism has ‘agreed, in principle, to proceed with the establishment of the body’.
- How many of his peer group would admit to an interest in equestrianism before they got into football?
- Olympic fans have come to expect controversy and scandal, but the genteel world of equestrianism had managed to keep its head well above water.
- Indeed, equestrianism is a multi-million pound industry which plays an important role in the rural economy and tourism.
- What it referred to was a rumour that has been flying around the divided and sometimes poisonous world of Irish equestrianism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!