The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de equitativo
- To be negotiable and have legitimacy, commitments generally need to be perceived to be reasonably fair and equitable.
- The differential rates system was introduced at the start of this financial year to make rates fair and equitable.
- We must all be vigilant before our fair and equitable system of health provision is dismantled before our eyes.
- We wanted to come up with a fair, equitable and easy way to reward bloggers for their writing.
- I've always made the case that we should not get more than Irish, that would not be fair or equitable.
- Secondly, I cannot imagine how it could be streamlined in a fair and equitable manner.
- The needs of the elderly and their carers must be addressed if we are to have a fair and equitable society.
- Many now wished to return and it was fair and equitable that they should be assisted by the state.
- He called for a fairer and more equitable funding formula to be introduced.
- All anyone can ask for is fair and equitable treatment under the law, and that's what we are not getting.
- Churchill was right to say that a fair and equitable penal system lies at the heart of a healthy civilisation.
- The basis of good governance is fair and equitable representation of all stakeholders.
- Do we feel our present taxation system is fair and equitable?
- They are expected to protect all the athletes and to ensure fair and equitable competition.
- The new programme will be based on clear rules and criteria, ensuring that access is fair and equitable.
- But this case must be the most flagrant disregard for what is supposed to be a fair and equitable system we have seen.
- If sacrifice is called for then fair and equitable treatment must be the order of the day.
- Emphasis on equitable distribution would truly alleviate the crime situation.
- There was still a long way to go towards, among other things, an equitable distribution of skills.
- Economic growth was important, but so too was the equitable distribution of wealth.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!