The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de borrado
1(act of erasing)borrado masculino
- The judges recorded their diving scores on cardboard "with a lot of erasure," she said.
- Some of these supraliminal frames are panels of video static, a screen equivalent of total erasure.
- It will only be these rough notes which will be liable to erasure.
- In the years since 1981, I have seen both significant erasures and wholesale additions.
- His penmanship was very neat, and his letters and manuscripts, as completed by him, are without blots or erasures.
- Avoid blots and erasures; they indicate carelessness or unbecoming haste.
- With painstaking penmanship and a few erasures to correct spellings and numbers, the little girl explained herself.
- The crucial detail is the erasure of the serial numbers.
- DVD-R is a write-once format, meaning that data can be written to a disc and stored without fear of accidental erasure.
- Regardless of who is at fault, it is clear that never before in jazz has a movie caused the actual erasure of important music.
- It is true that if someone needs to investigate the erasure, the tonal image will need to be examined.
- Paintings were written upon, over-painted, and amended with the erasures remaining visible.
- Byron became enthusiastic about the project, and wrote out a 16-line poem "Saul," in less than an hour with no erasures.
- Likewise the second round of erasures eliminates all points with a 1 in the second position after the radix point.
- His paintings are full of erasures, redrawn lines and strokes partially covered with translucent white paint.
- We need no asterisks or erasures.
- I point out that any mistakes or erasures won't show, as the figure will be turned over and clean side will face up.
- Erasure will clearly also have a serious effect on a doctor's employment and right to practise.
- The multiple erasures of the historical record, as successive occupations and regimes rewrote truth, have left interesting legacies in Poland.
- The shots handed to VCE included some complicated digital erasure shots, motion control shots, and digital compositing duties.
- Postmodern psychology argues for the erasure of the category of self.
- Others found comfort in the erasure of the recent past.
- The process of historical erasure may have started then.
- Regardless of popular calls for the erasure of African identity, I steadfastly remain of African descent.
- Erasure, like silence, suggests a sweeping lack of authority by owning up to a loss of control.
- On the one hand, Pope's symbolic erasure of "Madam Dacier" anticipates her misconstrued legacy.
- The duration of time they will be retained before erasure or destruction should be specified.
- Faith in American virtue remains intact, and the erasure of collective memory is stunning.
- This willful erasure seems to represent the deliberate amnesia of a society that does not want to remember.
- It is a question not of temporal displacement but rather the erasure of narrative time itself.
- Of course, the ascription is tenuous, and wars are fought over the erasure of place, as though to suggest it was malleable.
- "Before" and "after" satellite photographs showed the erasure even of geographic features of the landscape.
- Their departure was not an erasure of an era because memories remained.
- This political-ideological position is deeply contradictory, and necessarily involves erasures.
- The erasure of historical language points to the crisis of public memory as a tool for agency and civic engagement.
- It's a symphonic dance, like Ravel's La Valse, a study in the erasure of the bar line while keeping a steady pulse.
- How salutary is modernity if it is accompanied by the erasure of cultural traditions?
- For Améry, forced explusion from his country and his language was not a loss but an erasure.
- It follows that in the present case the first and main question is whether the direction of erasure was justified.
2(erased letter, word)tachadura femeninoborrón masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!