The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de armiño
- Predators of erethizontids include mustelids such as martens, minks, wolverines, ermine, weasels, and fishers.
- Vikka is quick to identify the tracks of wolverine, fox and ermine.
- Arctic foxes, short-tailed weasels and ermines are some of the smaller carnivores found here.
- Some ermine appropriate the burrows of mice or ground squirrels and adapt them for their own use.
- If the children are lucky, a white-coated ermine may dart across their snowshoe path, and a counselor can point out that four months earlier, that fur coat was mostly chocolate-brown.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!