The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of errata
1errata feminineerrata — fe de erratas
- Periodicals would use errata sections to correct some of the errors, and letters to the editor could be used to debate a previous article's contentions and possibly set the record straight.
- In this edition, such mistakes are corrected, and the original errata slips are also published.
- It must have been extremely frustrating for the authors to have to include an errata slip correcting errors in two of the tables.
- Letters to the editor are much different than qualifying statements where they stand or issuing an errata,’ he replied. ‘Several of the statements are false.’
- I will add a clarification to my errata list that Japan's attack on the oil fields was the first foreign attack on the U.S. mainland by a foreign power on the U.S. mainland.
- Words were scraped away with a penknife or inserted carefully in the lines of text, and then listed in an errata paragraph to attest that the approved document was unaltered.
- By contrast, my two books have readily-available errata pages.
- For example I could not find errata for this book anywhere on the site.
- Thanks for his correspondence and his directing me to the errata for his book.
- I checked the web site for an errata page for this book but did not find one.
- The errata of the first edition have been corrected.
- I did not find any errors in the book, and there were no errata on O'Reilly's web site when I looked.
- I mentioned on Monday that the online errata page for my last book had been updated and that I would have more details.
- The publisher did not have an errata sheet when this review was written.
- Other printing errors can be found in the errata pages from the web page.
- I will use these responses to track a distribution-specific errata file.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!