The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de eritema
- Local irritation, erythema, ulceration, and tenderness were common reactions.
- Early application of topical steroids is useful to limit erythema and pruritus.
- The only adverse effects of therapy were transient skin erythema and local hair loss in three irradiated patients.
- For people with light skin, any erythema should be a signal for intervention and monitoring.
- The most common side effects are acne, erythema, and burning and stinging of the skin.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!