The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(for cost increases) cláusula de revisión de precios feminine(for wage increases) cláusula de escala móvil feminine
- You could try inserting a materials-price escalation clause into contracts.
- None of the contractors protected itself with a price escalation clause.
- The contract price did not contain an escalation clause, although this would have been difficult with the daily fluctuations in livestock prices.
- The agreement includes a 6 per cent escalator clause.
- Mechanical contractors are also trying to add material-price escalator clauses to their contracts.
- With pricing uncertainty making hard-dollar contracts risky, industry associations are petitioning government agencies for relief through escalation clauses on new contracts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!