The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1escotilla de salvamento feminine
- Rescue divers approach the distressed submarine and use the submarine's escape hatch to transfer emergency life support stores.
- But all hope was lost on the ninth day when divers released the outer aft escape hatch of the submarine and found that it was completely flooded.
- That's when someone opened the escape hatch on top of the aircraft in the cockpit, Wilson said.
- They had to clear debris from the engine room escape hatch.
- I also noted an ejection button, so that the turret could completely detach, and an emergency escape hatch, so that I could make it out safely in case of an emergency.
- After Shepard's flight, astronauts urged NASA to put a small explosive charge on the escape hatch to make it easier to exit the capsule.
- The plane rolled to the left and I fell through the pilot's escape hatch and was free of the aircraft.
- He wrote that at least two or three crew members would try to escape the craft through an emergency escape hatch.
- While others escaped through the aft escape hatch, no one survived from the forward part of the wreck, so this hatch was most likely opened during subsequent salvage.
- I opened the escape hatch, adjusted his chute for him and placed the ripcord ring firmly in his right hand.
- Jennings and another worker scrambled out of an escape hatch near the engine room.
- A bloodied Harrison clawed his way out of his overhead escape hatch and staggered from the plane.
- This involves the sailors forcing themselves, four at a time, into a cramped escape hatch that soon fills about neck-high with water.
- He fell to his death when the forward escape hatch was ripped out.
- Additionally an escape hatch was fitted in the forward and after compartments of the pressure hull, an innovation which saved many lives during the war.
- The first corpse of a sailor was found close to an escape hatch in the vessel and was being brought to the surface by Norwegian divers, navy officials said.
- A team of international divers is struggling to open an escape hatch on the back of the submarine.
- Recalling the 2002 expedition, Gurney said in spite of digging many holes and trenches, only the plane's escape hatch, four engines and the nose-wheel assembly were found.
- A few minutes later Sarah opened her escape hatch, tossed out her life raft, and made her way over to his boat.
- The steps leading up to the deck area were smashed, leaving the small escape hatch forward as the only alternative.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!