The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de escapismo
- There was some fantasy, some escapism and a lot of joy in performing for my parents and my friends in school plays.
- Entertainment provides escapism, even happiness for a lot of people.
- It was sheer fantasy, sheer escapism.
- Thus it suggests a volatile mix of resentment, escapism and childlike fantasy.
- The four of you have based your performances on the laudable premise of entertainment & escapism.
- Reluctant to accept responsibility, you have tendencies toward escapism.
- It has an element of fantasy and escapism, which has led viewers to say it depicts some kind of extreme.
- There certainly seems to be a streak of fantasy or perhaps escapism involved.
- Some people just go to movies for escapism and they want the illusion it's some reality unfolding in front of their eyes.
- Imagination is not simply a daydream or idle escapism, but rather an empowering force.
- While commonplace wisdom spurns escapism, practical experience sometimes calls for it.
- On one level his writing is pure escapism - adventure stories laced with magic, witchcraft and fantasy.
- It is also clear that, although they may claim to offer escapism, most computer games reflect the capitalist society they are produced in.
- Stories have a variety of functions in our culture, from pure escapism to vehicles for personal growth or social reform.
- For an industry that relies on escapism, necessary caution has already brought an irrevocable change.
- This is definitely a novel I would recommend if you are looking for a few hours of entertaining escapism.
- His films do not pander to escapism or to the audiences settled expectations about entertainment.
- The series was pure escapism and unashamedly exploited a fantasy.
- Understandably, cinema is a popular form of escapism in this troubled country for those who can afford it.
- When I go to a big summer blockbuster, I expect pure escapism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!