The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of apoyar
- He espouses the belief that true revolutionaries must anchor their efforts in an act of love of people and of life.
- Boyd espouses the belief that the faculty is there for the purpose of instructing students: politics should not impact the most fundamental and important feature of society.
- I write as a white, Anglo-Saxon male, brought up in the Christian tradition, but currently espousing no religious belief.
- The constructivist approach to education espouses the belief that children are capable learners with many questions, ideas, feelings, and theories about their world.
- Though the novels being analyzed are very different, each espouses a belief in the need for artistic expression.
- David espoused the belief that change and progress in medical practice could only be achieved from the inside and that to make it happen was always better than waiting for it to happen.
- Some of the groups, the government fears, espouse beliefs that pose a direct challenge to its authority.
- I am not espousing a political philosophy; I am espousing a decision-making methodology.
- At the outset, I must state that I am a Christian who firmly espouses the tenets of creation science.
- Psychologists espousing postmodernist views have adopted a similar position concerning scientific objectivity, recognizing the socially constructed nature of psychological knowledge.
- The conservatives staunchly supported it and espoused centralism versus federalism.
- Many of the island's inhabitants, who share only a handful of surnames, espouse stern Baptist beliefs, one of which is that dancing is the devil's work.
- Gore has said that his new network will not espouse any particular political beliefs.
- Across the boundaries of national origin and cultural differences, integration into the American system was most often achieved by espousing the widely-shared values of consumption.
- That policy is to stop attacking countries that don't espouse Western values, and leave them to evolve in their own way at their own rate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!