The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1agente inmobiliario masculino, femeninoagente de la propiedad inmobiliaria masculino, femeninocorredor de fincas masculino Españacorredora de fincas femenino Españacorredor de fincas masculino Chilecorredora de fincas femenino Chile
- An estate agent might be on the side of the seller, but he or she will never knowingly say something that's not true, Craig says.
- One estate agent in the Outer Hebrides has sold 24 properties in the past two months, four times as many as usual.
- However, the estate agent is offering a 755-acre farm for the same price in East Yorkshire.
- I have worked in a bank, a solicitors's office and for an estate agent.
- The two friends had previously worked as office managers, Sean for an estate agent, and Diane for a letting agent.
- According to one York estate agent, the Bank Of England's change of heart will not end the property boom either.
- Alternatively, you may wish to complain to the estate agent involved.
- Like many households in London at present, every day or so we receive a letter through our front door from a local estate agent.
- Properties are taking longer to sell and rocketing prices are starting to level off, claims a local estate agent.
- But if you expect your overseas work to have a limited time, try renting it out through a local estate agent.
- One York estate agent's was taken by surprise at the overwhelming interest in property as investments.
- It is normal practice for a surveyor to collect the keys to the property from the estate agent and visit it unaccompanied.
- The estate agent produced details of a property which, on their school atlas, seemed to be close to Glasgow.
- That transaction was followed by a deal to acquire Reeds Rains, an estate agent based in the north of England.
- And the estate agent is supposedly going to put a sold sign outside the house.
- We'll just have to wait for the phone call from the estate agent later.
- Born in 1921, he had gone to work in an estate agent's office on leaving school and he was bored stiff.
- One Kingston estate agent said he had never known the local market so busy.
- Any estate agent will tell you that a house in good order will sell better than one that is in a state of disrepair.
- During a visit to an estate agent's some months ago they allowed the boss there to take a snap of them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!