The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estonio
1(person)estonio masculineestonia feminine
- Four groups of people lived peacefully side-by-side, Estonians, Russians, German and Jews.
- We talk to Finns, Estonians and various other Europeans.
- Other ethnic groups often found in Latvia include Belarussians, Estonians, Germans, Gypsies, Jews, Lithuanians, Poles, and Ukrainians.
- At this time native Estonians and Latvians were beginning to settle in the towns, and from this new class there emerged nationalist and revolutionary groups.
- Now, travel is common, with many Estonians visiting the close-by Scandinavian countries or Germany.
- Finns had a more positive attitude toward it than Estonians and Russians did.
- As with many other European groups, Estonians have colorful regional costumes.
- The British, the Swedes and the Estonians agree.
- Only 33 per cent of Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians think membership ‘is a good thing’.
- In August 1989 two million Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians formed a human chain that stretched north from Vilnius to Tallinn.
- Fortunately, Lithuanians - as well as Estonians and Latvians - understood this game.
- Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, and Estonians suffered as others had before them.
- ‘I am really looking forward to the Irish event,’ said the 28-year-old Estonian.
- Being a second generation Estonian, I would like to point out that Estonians had the same atrocities committed against them.
- I am an Estonian, I am a mother, I am a grandmother.
- He writes his own lyrics, but it's virtually impossible to say in what language as he borrows words from Estonian, Finnish, and even throws in his own made-up vocabulary.
- Instead, it is more like Finnish, Estonian, and a few languages spoken in remote parts of Russia.
- Deterred by the prospect of finding interpreters who could deal with such combinations as Portuguese to Estonian or Finnish to Slovene, Brussels ruled new translators only need to render documents into English, French and German.
- Of course, the Baltic minorities are not only Russians but Ukrainians, Belarusians, and Jews - in a word, everyone who does not speak Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian.
- The official language is Estonian, with Russian also widely spoken.
- If anyone can speak Estonian and tell me what the rest means, please do.
- Before they could interview the people involved properly, the police had to find language experts who could translate between Estonian, Lithuanian and English.
- In the 1970s and the 1980s, many of Billy Graham's books were translated into Estonian, even without any hope of publishing them officially.
- Millions of people will continue to speak Italian, Greek, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Vietnamese, Lebanese and the world's many other languages when they die out in Australia.
- English is widely spoken because so few non-Finns speak Finnish, a tongue that has no link to any other Scandinavian language, but is akin to Estonian and Hungarian, yet understood by neither.
- Finnish is not related to any of the major European languages, although it resembles Estonian.
- ‘Finding interpreters who can go from Hungarian into Estonian won't be easy,’ frets one official.
- More people know Irish than Maltese, Latvian or Estonian, the protestors claimed.
- Many countries will be represented in this concert as the group will sing in a number of languages including Spanish, French, Estonian, German and Latin.
- Always impressed by the great distance eels are fated to swim, I wondered where Eastern European eels go for breeding season, so I pull out an old encyclopedia, in Estonian.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!