The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de alejamiento
1alejamiento masculinodistanciamiento masculino
- Most of his clients are people distraught at the estrangement of a family member.
- The gain of a moral commonality was in most cases at the cost of an estrangement from the academic environment.
- Jen's account shows how deeply-felt were her experiences of estrangement from well meaning, middle-class women.
- Such philosophers, who teach estrangement in every sense, are still strangers to one another.
- Society's estrangement from the future undermines the capacity to generate ideas about what needs to be done.
- I was aware that there had been some estrangement between the two.
- Five years later, a life-altering crisis makes Tessa passionately determined to end this estrangement.
- The point of departure in this work is the religious individual's sense of estrangement from Western culture.
- No man is capable of rectifying this state of estrangement from God.
- There is no record of estrangement or any lack of devotion towards those he had left behind.
- It also visualizes her estrangement from her companions at an all-women's college at Oxford.
- The mutual estrangement has obscured in many respects the view of the living unique character of the other.
- This estrangement from her father was the hardest thing to bear.
- Her novel is not about suicide but about friendship, loyalty, family tie and estrangement in global communities.
- The choice, however, between relationship and estrangement is entirely ours.
- Certain social factors, such as disparities in socioeconomic status, can lead to estrangement and alienation between individuals.
- Even its somber rhythms, tinged with a cold electronic feeling, speak of disillusionment and estrangement.
- The girls confront each other about their dead mom and their growing estrangement.
- She will sense herself diminished and her estrangement will begin.
- Mr. Quinn's personal life contributed to his estrangement from the church.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!