The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de estuario
1estuario masculino(in Galicia) ría femenino
- The turtles spend most of their lives in mangrove-lined tidal estuaries, where rivers flow into the sea.
- It is a land of undulating hills and hollows, dips and drumlins, rivers, inlets, estuaries and lakes, dotted with homes and barns.
- The Hiberno-Norse towns were all located at trans-shipment points on the upper tidal estuaries of the larger Irish river systems.
- This subspecies migrates from the nearshore ocean to brackish estuaries and to freshwater streams and rivers to spawn.
- The flounder is common in estuaries and the tidal waters of rivers, and especially abundant in the Baltic Sea.
- It is found in shallow marine coastal waters, rivers, estuaries and lakes, preferably with sand or mud bottoms.
- As all life depends upon water we must care for it and do all we can to protect groundwaters, rivers, estuaries and seas.
- During migration and winter, they inhabit beaches, mudflats, shallow estuaries, and inlets.
- Such trips include opportunities to explore an island's rivers and estuaries, either by inflatable or kayak.
- The picturesque coastal village of Arnside sits on the estuary of the River Kent where it flows into Morecambe Bay.
- The wide estuary of the River Tay on the east coast of Scotland presented a formidable obstacle to transport.
- We'd spent the night on an old trawler bobbing around in the estuary of the river.
- Scottish scientists are leading a £650,000 project to save Europe's river estuaries from the effects of global warming.
- Saltwater crocodiles living in river estuaries are generally bigger and tend to more aggressive towards people.
- River ecosystems and estuaries, of vital importance to many species, have been severely damaged throughout Europe.
- This is because they like to frequent the shallow waters of river estuaries and harbours, so often come into close proximity to man where there is poor visibility.
- We present a new method to characterize and quantify groundwater discharge to estuaries and the coastal ocean.
- Freshwater streams, estuaries, and the open ocean are all important habitats.
- Contestants can fish from any of the local beaches, rivers or estuaries but fishing from the rocks or from boats is not allowed.
- Researchers have learnt that females give birth in river estuaries, sheltered from the strong winds and waves of the open sea.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!