The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of etano
- It consists mainly of methane, the simplest hydrocarbon, as well as small amounts of heavier, more complex hydrocarbons such as ethane, butane and propane.
- The gas component may be ethane, propane, butane, carbon dioxide, or hydrogen sulphide, but is most commonly methane.
- Some familiar examples include methane, ethane, propane, and kerosene.
- The samples showed high concentrations of methane, ethane, butane, and propane, gases in a class of hydrocarbons called alkanes.
- For example, the alcohol derivative of methane is methanol and of ethane is ethanol.
- Earth-based and space-based observers have long known that Titan's atmosphere contains methane, ethane, acetylene and many other hydrocarbon compounds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!