The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ético
1(question/dilemma/values) ético(code/rules) de conducta
- In this case, the mother was not arguing a religious, moral or ethical principle.
- The way scientific knowledge is used raises ethical issues for everyone involved, not just scientists.
- Consequently, the Authority's discretion on issues of ethical principle is difficult to challenge.
- Theories based on natural rights were to be the principal vehicles for the discussion of ethical issues for the rest of the century.
- It does, in fact, cover many moral and ethical issues and the submissions reflected this.
- Those moral and ethical issues have been under-discussed, at least as far as cybernetics is concerned.
- Surely humans have the ability to intervene in any number of moral and ethical issues purely by virtue of their sentience?
- However, this case does raise the moral and ethical issues in a peculiarly sharp form.
- In legal terms you might argue that they should be treated differently but in moral and ethical terms I see no difference.
- Perhaps fewer of us are sensitive to what we might call the moral or ethical environment.
- There is a general difficulty in inferring the underlying values or ethical principles that support social practices.
- One may occasionally hear the claim that human use of animals raises no ethical issues whatsoever.
- The underlying ethical principle here is that all people are of equal moral value and that it is wrong to treat them otherwise.
- Reliable scientific knowledge has no ethical content, it is the way the world is.
- Respectable ad agencies, of course, will insist that their own ethical standards are unimpeachable.
- In order to raise ethical questions, the story and characters have to involve readers.
- It is the ethical codes of the professional groups that prevent notification.
- But even more conclusive evidence exists that doctors need help with ethical problems.
- The ethical problems facing doctors and vets obviously differ in some ways.
- Not long ago researchers examining ethical issues in medicine and health care had a different focus.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!