The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Such research is ethically challenging because critically ill patients usually are unable to consent for research participation.
- Some people believe that data mining itself is ethically neutral.
- There is a very real danger that without parliamentary scrutiny or a proper regulatory regime, this legislation will permit medical technology to continue to race way ahead into uncharted and ethically troubling territory.
- Their ethically dubious research had enhanced — rather than diminished — their professional careers.
- My personal position is that animal testing is ethically suspect in all cases.
- "Presumed uninformed consent is ethically unacceptable," Dr Randall said.
- Administering a placebo is an act of deception that is ethically problematic.
- She says the activists involved in the action are morally and ethically bankrupt.
- Law enforcement officials are ethically obliged once presented with evidence of a material breach in the law to pursue the case.
- We are ethically obligated to report signs of possible dementia in our patients.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!