The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1limpieza étnica feminine
- The same mechanism is involved in all pogroms, all ethnic cleansing, and all wars.
- Non-intervention in the face of mass murder or ethnic cleansing is not the same as neutrality in time of war.
- Both have been involved in sectarian murders and ethnic cleansing.
- It would lead to a wave of expulsions, ethnic cleansing and regional conflicts.
- Now the regime is perpetrating massacres and ethnic cleansing in two new areas of the country.
- What if the side on whose behalf we bomb urban areas subsequently commits ethnic cleansing under our military protection?
- He accelerated his policy of ethnic cleansing as soon as the war began.
- Amnesty International is concerned that the offensive looks like ethnic cleansing.
- The prosecutors in the Hague need to prove that he knew of and approved the killings and ethnic cleansing.
- In certain limited cases, such as genocidal massacre or ethnic cleansing, other states have a responsibility to step in.
- The Genocide Museum is a memorial to the victims of ethnic cleansing.
- There is no genocide, no ethnic cleansing and no murder of the scale that outsiders allege.
- As the civil war raged and pogroms ensued, ethnic cleansing on a monumental scale created millions of refugees.
- Before comparisons can begin, however, we must examine what ethnic cleansing means.
- Such a structure would only entrench current divisions and might even lead to ethnic cleansing.
- Four years after the cessation of fighting, ethnic cleansing remains an intractable problem.
- The horror of ethnic cleansing was shown on TV screens across the world last week.
- This remains one of the most heinous acts of ethnic cleansing in human history.
- And moving forces into Sudan to stop ethnic cleansing and genocide is not imperialism.
- When in Chad, the mission interviewed refugees who escaped alleged ethnic cleansing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!