The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Nineteenth-century American literary writers also did their part to perpetuate the idea that Irish-Americans were ethnically inferior.
- Importantly, any post-conflict settlement, especially one in an ethnically divided region awash with weapons, should encourage the integration of minority groups.
- An increasing number of students are from racially / ethnically diverse backgrounds.
- You have a monolithic ethnically homogenous white population unthreatened by small marginal minorities of recent immigrants.
- For companies with an ethnically diverse workforce, English is often the second language.
- Many dance academies, university dance departments, and professional companies today are racially and ethnically mixed.
- Ethiopia is another ethnically heterogeneous country comprised of about 70 languages, which serve to distinguish the various ethnic groups.
- India, the most populated country in South Asia, is ethnically fragmented along cultural, religious, and linguistic lines.
- How do ethnically homogeneous countries such as Germany or Japan open themselves to immigrants?
- On the other hand, imposing the criteria of ethnically defined borders in relation to Kosovo held even greater dangers than in the rest of former Yugoslavia.
2desde el punto de vista étnico
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!