The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(origin) origen étnico masculino(identity) identidad étnica femenino
- The findings, in terms of ethnicity and social class differences, are stark.
- They're too busy glugging pints to care what color, nationality or ethnicity their next door neighbor is.
- Cultural identity is commonly defined in terms of nationality rather than ethnicity.
- Despite the emphasis on nationalism, ethnicity is still a force in Namibian society.
- Beneath the all important religious divisions lurked anxieties about nationhood and ethnicity.
- Korea is one of the few countries in which ethnicity and nationality coincide.
- They reflect the increasing importance of ethnicity in national and local politics.
- Cultural history has also joined with social history to stimulate new thinking about ethnicity and gender.
- Most of my friends are of different ethnicities, religions and nationalities.
- We would hope that they would be of the same race or ethnicity as the person they are observing.
- Race, class, and ethnicity continue to play an overwhelming role in national life.
- The HIV epidemic is no longer a matter of ethnicity or sexuality - now it's a gender issue.
- The human family encompasses a rich diversity of ages, genders, ethnicities, abilities and sexual orientations.
- They were people of all races, religions, ethnicities, and social origins.
- It has always been accepted in New Zealand that people can decide their ethnicity themselves.
- It will also be stimulating for readers interested in ethnicity, identity, and the creation of empires.
- The federal workforce is also as diverse as the public as a whole in terms of ethnicity and gender, though it is better educated.
- The labor force has always been divided on the basis of race, ethnicity, and gender.
- Their membership has become more balanced in terms of gender and race or ethnicity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!