The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de etnografía
- This book is an important contribution to Melanesian ethnography and anthropology.
- We have so much yet to learn from anthropology and ethnography, cognitive psychology, and, yes, even graphic art.
- He supported research not only in the natural sciences, but also in anthropology and ethnography.
- For instance, there is anthropology's trademark practice of ethnography which entails both fieldwork and writing.
- I will leave something so grand as the future of cultural anthropology to itself, and stick with the predicament of ethnography.
- First of all, let's not confuse ethnography with anthropology.
- It's a clever way to get at the topic, a kind of ethnography of teenage culture that doesn't feel like a documentary.
- Franks was one of the founders of the scientific study of ethnography and increased the Museum's collections in that area exponentially.
- This book represents good solid traditional ethnography.
- The ethnography of the first part of the book, while a contribution in its own right, provides background for the second part.
- Her ethnography is the result of more than a decade of fieldwork done in the 1990s in one of Rio's urban shantytown communities.
- This is especially evident in central Australian ethnography.
- I probably also thought that the drier and more academic my ethnography, the less likely the authorities were to object.
- Traditional ethnography assumed that informants knew what was going on in a delimited space.
- While I enjoyed the book as ethnography I remained unconvinced at the end by the author's argument.
- This very interesting paper cogently melds ethnography, history, and social analysis.
- Integrating more of her ethnography would have added depth to her analysis.
- This suggests that what we really need is a distinct approach to ethnography.
- We cannot avoid thinking about the overlap between being a tourist and doing ethnography.
- The way these stories are laid out adds to the sense of Goldstein's ethnography as a novel.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!