The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de lánguido
- These plants continued to grow without light and developed new etiolated leaves.
- Exposure of etiolated cereal leaves to red light results in unrolling.
- Small amounts of such products have been observed by other groups in protein samples from etiolated barley and wheat seedlings.
- Although expression of carotenoid genes does occur in etiolated plants, their synthesis is stimulated on transfer to light.
- Flowering continues but decreases through at least three seasons without burning; in long unburned sites, plants are etiolated and flower rarely if at all.
- It is found in leaves, etiolated tissues, seeds, roots, fruits, and tubers in the chloroplast as well as in the cytosol.
2 literario(effete)(person/poetry) lánguido literario
- He felt etiolated and unkempt.
- Apart from an elongated waist which gave him the look of the etiolated shadow of a much taller man, he was not altogether bad looking.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!