The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de etiqueta
1(in general)etiqueta femeninoprotocolo masculino
- The basic code that helps maintain a healthy society is etiquette towards others.
- Codes and etiquette are no way to deal with issues such as racism, sexism or homophobia.
- She is also an ambassador for UNICEF, and has written a series of best-selling books on etiquette for women.
- I also collect books on etiquette from this period because they are just so wonderful.
- The whole atmosphere is one of propriety and etiquette, under which the sordid matters of power and money bubble.
- It is open to boys and girls aged between six and 16 and places as much emphasis on rules and etiquette as it does on playing.
- Everyone is all courtesy and etiquette and even the ushers are spectacularly dressed.
- He interspersed classes with lessons about the rules and etiquette of the game.
- Before you can order at all, you must learn the correct bar-counter etiquette.
- The trouble is that the murky area of tipping adheres to no rules or etiquette.
- It seems to be the trend to rebel against all forms of tidiness, etiquette and decency.
- As a result of this, obeying the rules of e-mail etiquette has become vitally important.
- For some reason, these two rules of etiquette seem to be ignored more than any other.
- No one knew exactly what they would be tested on so most of the boys had moved swiftly to the library to look up royal etiquette and manners.
- Another rule of etiquette is that greetings must precede all forms of social interaction.
- The book, emphasising dinner table etiquette and rustic ingenuity remains a best-seller.
- Players will be stripped of titles if they haven't followed the rules of etiquette.
- Many of the most important rules of etiquette serve to mark differences in social rank.
- World War Three unfolding at the dinner table was no reason to forget all rules of basic social etiquette.
- My lessons in etiquette failed to explain the correct response so I made my excuses and left as soon as I could.
2(in profession, activity)it is medical/professional etiquette — es de protocolo / es lo acostumbrado entre los médicos/en la profesión
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!