Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Quick-growing wattles and eucalypts (gum trees) spread through the country for a multitude of uses on farms, mines, and railways and became a mark of habitation.
- That is where you've got grazing land largely, and it appears that the woody vegetation, trees, eucalypts and acacias, native pines and other shrubs, are becoming denser and denser.
- That explains our eucalypts and tea trees, with their large open flowers full of nectar.
- He said authorities in the past introduced pioneer species such as acacias and eucalypts that adapted quickly to badly eroded areas on barren land.
- Avenues of mallee eucalypts could lead to a big future for Mid West farmers.
- No other continent is so dominated by one genus of tree as Australia is by eucalypts.
- Petaurids feed on insects and on the sap and gum of eucalypts and acacias.
- Strips of light streamed through forests of eucalyptuses and towering mountain ash.
- Dr Hughes, from your studies what's likely to happen to Australia's eucalypts?
- At about 1:30 in the afternoon, wind-fanned flames leapt to the tops of the native eucalypts and imported pines, igniting them.
- The plethora of uses for eucalypts takes up a fair bit of space, as does a discussion of ways to adapt agriculture to a new, more sustainable way of thinking.
- I roll my swag out under the shady trees along the creek; it's a chain of deep waterholes fringed by spiky pandanus and smooth white eucalypts.
- They won't come to see rows of monotonous pines and eucalypts.
- I looked up and saw that the trees I was standing under were eucalypts, which had released their oily, pungent aroma into the wet air.
- Aromatic scents of eucalypts and heath plants wafted up from the plains.
- Can anyone advise me as to whether or not rhododendrons will grow/thrive under eucalypts?
- In fact, where the karakas were supposed to be there was a plantation of eucalypts.
- I will not mention all of them, but a lot of native species, eucalypts, wattles, and quite a number of exotic softwoods and hardwoods, are suitable.
- Standing under a eucalyptus tree, we are looking up at a koala.
- After an hour, we reached the first hills, dotted with the eucalyptus groves that flank the mountain.
2also eucalyptus oilbálsamo de eucalipto masculineeucalipto masculine