The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of elogiar
- There were many speeches made eulogising Mattie who was such a popular TD and such a lovely man.
- In tributes and memorial speeches Paul has been eulogized by political friends and foes as honest, principled, and unpretentious.
- A common link is that they played in the capital and couldn't tackle but the press eulogised them as flair players.
- The opening track unfurls at a crawl, like a narcotizing drip of slow realization, as he eulogizes the rock aspirations of his younger self, and it's unclear whether he's damning music or his belief in it.
- His gang leader, whose only genuine motivation in the film seems to be revenge for his murdered father, is heard at the close eulogizing the street gangs and lamenting that ‘No one will even know we were here.’
- The rabbi once again mumbled some Hebrew, and some Aramaic, prayers, again explaining precisely nothing to the mourners, and again not eulogizing the deceased.
- After singing and hearing many songs eulogizing him and his thought, these interviewees were convinced that he was the dearest, the wisest, and the greatest.
- I get too emotional if I'm speaking, eulogizing somebody I loved.
- The lost man, a senator from Georgia so esteemed that colleagues cried when eulogizing him on the Senate floor.
- As true sycophants, we sing odes eulogizing rulers, while creative literary minds, great artists are simply ignored.
- Last night, I spent about an hour eulogizing the wonder of the internet to someone whom, I think, is probably not that convinced about it.
- I took a crack at it, describing my favorite scene while eulogizing him last year.
- He admires and eulogizes them because they all have good hearts.
- Still, when Thoreau died in 1862, Emerson eulogized him as a failure, albeit beloved: ‘He seemed born for greatness and I cannot help counting it a fault in him that he had no ambition.’
- Even though nightclubs and rock shows are notoriously wicked places, those who died will be eulogized as being ‘good’ people who did not deserve to die.
- My point is that some people spend their entire lives breaking down traditional morality and then when they die they are eulogized as if they did as much for the world as Mother Theresa.
- And this is a man that was eulogized across the world.
- A few writers got together and eulogized the front man.
- And though his essays never made it to popular publications, mainstream newspapers and web sites have eulogized him.
- Our joys and heartbreaks are permanently eulogized in each CD each year.
2US(at funeral)hacer el panegírico de
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!