The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(for eurocurrencies)euromercado masculino
- The world's largest capital market, the London-based Euromarket, is now an essentially unregulated one.
- Standards can have a market-creating effect or, in other words, the lack of a standard between adjoining countries can make the Euromarket (i. e. trade between Member States) impossible, as is for instance the case with car telephones.
- Still, the Euromarkets wandered around like a lost Frenchman.
- Securities offered in the Euromarket will likely fall within the professionals exemption, but there is also a specific exemption for ‘Euro-securities’ provided advertising is to professional or sophisticated investors.
- In the Euromarkets, the International Primary Market Association has agreed standard-form force majeure clauses.
2(single market)mercado europeo masculinomercado único europeo masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!