The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1eurozona femeninozona euro femenino
- It came amid signs of a slowdown in the tentative economic recovery in the 12-nation eurozone.
- The decision came amid worries about the economy in the 12-nation eurozone.
- Sweden's continued exclusion from the eurozone is bound to come into sharp focus.
- The fact that we are in the eurozone reveals the bald economic facts to our continental visitors.
- Most banks have produced guides for customers wishing to send money abroad within the eurozone.
- The eurozone's largest economy is in recession and looks likely to chalk up its fourth year of sub-par growth.
- The bank said the current rates would help ease the risks it foresaw in the economic recovery of the eurozone.
- However, 2002 is expected to bring better news for the eurozone as the economic factors begin to shift.
- We believe an economic recovery in the eurozone may lag the US recovery by at least six months.
- The eurozone has grown more slowly than the US in three out of four years since the single currency's launch.
- This is the wrong way round, since the US is growing much more quickly than the stagnant eurozone.
- The eurozone slowed dramatically, and output has barely picked up this year.
- The eurozone is being hit hardest as the currency has weakened against the dollar, he says.
- Fuelled by the highest inflation rate in the eurozone, workers have been demanding higher wages.
- Despite having the highest inflation rate in the eurozone, we are not alone in experiencing a rise.
- Ireland continues to glow on the back of the eurozone's low interest rates and loose fiscal policy.
- Aggregate trends in the eurozone indicate that member state finances are deteriorating.
- The only upside of the economic slowdown is the chance that inflation will fall further across the eurozone.
- Suggesting that Irish inflation may have a knock-on effect on the eurozone is fatuous and absurd.
- Or else they will borrow the money in France, Germany or anywhere else in the eurozone.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!