The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of evaluar
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- The process goes to sleep only if the expression evaluates to false.
- If the expression evaluates to true, then the module gets replaced by the right side of the production.
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
- The total loan amount is determined by evaluating the carrying capacity of the farm purchased.
- The test evaluates a driver's ability to multitask.
- The advisory board evaluates story ideas, reviews materials for accuracy, and provides quotes for articles.
- For example, some professionals are evaluated according to amounts billed to clients.
- You have to evaluate its value relative to all of the other things you already have.
- Michael evaluates the idea for a brief period before realizing how ridiculous it is.
- Try to evaluate the ideas of others in an objective and quiet manner.
- The personnel in the stall are also quick in evaluating the audience.
- The system it uses to evaluate drugs is admired by public health experts worldwide.
- Perhaps a way to evaluate an educational system is to look at the success of its graduates.
- A new assessment tool could be an important step forward in evaluating the impact of aid on conflict.
- The feedback from these schemes will be assessed and evaluated in September.
- The first phase will evaluate and assess the current status of the Egyptian insurance market.
- I have no idea how to evaluate these factors so I'm just going to concentrate on the moral issue.
- Risk valuation systematically evaluates each regulation by estimating the monetary value - both benefits and costs - of a reduction in risk.
- The learning system constantly evolves new behaviors in the test knowledge base and evaluates them against its simulation model.
- We defined the standards against which the computing systems were to be evaluated.
2US(value)(object/property) valorar(object/property) tasar(object/property) avaluar Latin America
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!