The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of evanescente
1evanescente literaryfugaz literary
- It was evanescent, fading just as quickly as it had appeared, and translucent to begin with.
- This parallel love story clearly relays the obvious frustration that Noah felt due to his wife's evanescent memory and his tender love for her.
- Next to these markers, family and lived events can seem evanescent, fugitive, and unreal, because memories of them are neither ubiquitous nor collectively shared.
- However, this sceptical triumph is evanescent, it vanishes when his attention turns to other facts.
- Just as the evanescent electric spark travels up the wire and disappears, we see how transitory our seemingly stable universe may prove to be.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!