The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de evangélico
1Religiónevangélicothe Evangelical Church — la Iglesia Evangélica
- A number of attempts have been made to explain the hostility to religious and especially to evangelical Christian beliefs.
- However, in Eastern Europe since the end of the communist regimes Catholic, Orthodox, and evangelical religion, as well as new religious sects, have witnessed a remarkable revival.
- Religion Watch is a useful newsletter that patrols the latest things in American, mainly evangelical, religion.
- Problems arise, however, when evangelicals and evangelical theology limit the gospel's view of salvation.
- Other evangelical scholars are also teaching and writing on this subject.
- In the judgment of this reviewer, the absence at times leaves the work looking a bit more like a dictionary of education than an evangelical dictionary of Christian education.
- The emotions had no part in this, and neither did the central authority of the evangelical tradition, Scripture.
- As a general rule, the teaching of preaching will probably be of greater importance in seminaries where the mission emphasis is evangelical or doctrinal in nature.
- In recent decades, evangelical Protestant missionaries have converted many in Ecuador, especially in the countryside and urban slums.
- It is common in evangelical Protestant circles for converts to witness to their faith by recounting their experience of conversion.
- An increasingly common structural problem for community management in the Lower Amazon is related to the spread of Protestant evangelical faiths.
- Glasgow as a whole gained a reputation as the model of a Christian city in action - as a city which instituted social reform within a respected Protestant evangelical framework.
- Countries such as Brazil, Chile, and Guatemala have a strong evangelical and Protestant tradition.
- I have spent most of my life, including my academic life, within the evangelical Protestant community.
- The conversion of residents to Christianity occurred after the London Missionary School sent evangelical Protestant missionaries to Tahiti in 1797.
- But within Pristina there are three Protestant - broadly evangelical - churches.
- The authors describe three different camps within CCM, which correspond to divisions within evangelical Christianity.
- But that kind of clarification of my understanding of biblical teaching for evangelical groups has usually been a preface to a plea for sexual humility.
- Nothing now could hold John Wesley back from his God-given call to preach the evangelical gospel.
- It was the glory of the evangelical gospel, but no longer can you make that assumption.
- For whom did the editors think Jesus wanted evangelical Christians to vote?
- The question of whether innovation belongs in religion is at the heart of the debate in many evangelical churches over Christian contemporary music.
- My mother was an evangelical Christian, a fundamentalist.
- Today five of his eight brothers are evangelical Christians, as are both his sisters.
- Christians, even evangelical fundamentalists, are not all beyond hope.
- Even fundamentalist evangelical Christians don't agree on what's going on.
- On the other hand, thousands of evangelical Christians, spiritualists and Swedenborgians continued to affirm that they had literally heard God's voice.
- I started off implacably opposed to this and now I am almost evangelical in my support.
- I get coffee and they get evangelical support from me and everyone I can convince to drink their coffee.
- Whilst the advocates of quality and empowerment are almost evangelical in their quest to change the way we work those on the receiving end are considerably more sceptical.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!