The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1leche evaporada femenino(sin azúcar) leche condensada femenino
- Another significant ingredient export is skim milk powder, used for evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and animal feed, in addition to other foods.
- Only major difference I made was that I used sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk - and adjusted the amounts of milk and sugar a bit, so that I would obtain the same level of sweetness.
- The resulting thick liquid is then either given a high temperature treatment to sterilize it, making evaporated milk; or sweetened to preserve it, making condensed milk.
- While fresh milk is the way to go, in an emergency situation it's good to have skim milk powder and canned evaporated milk on hand.
- The venture will see both companies work together to build a production facility in Nigeria, which will supply evaporated milk and milk powder to the local Nigerian market.
- Add evaporated milk, skim milk, spices and flavorings, and blend well.
- Stirring after each ingredient addition, add brown sugar, flour, salt, 2 cups of the pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, evaporated milk and half and half.
- Add evaporated milk while whisking constantly and add spices and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the corn syrup and evaporated milk and bring to a boil.
- Do not use evaporated milk, which is the same thing but without sugar.
- Combine the eggs and cream or evaporated milk with salt and pepper to taste.
- The most popular food continues to be Mongolian tea, which is now made from an infusion of tea, evaporated milk, nutmeg and butter.
- Now, while I admit to substituting evaporated milk for cream, I still contend that there was something amuck with the recipe. The paternal unit refused to go anywhere near it.
- The aisle also contains items typically found in the baking aisle: pancake mix, syrup, coffee and teas, cocoa mix and evaporated milk.
- Another way to reduce the fat in pumpkin pie is to use 2% milk instead of the canned evaporated milk most recipes call for.
- Homemade formulas based on cow's milk, goat's milk, and/or evaporated milk are nutritionally inadequate.
- For this dessert, we lightened a classic flan by using fat-free evaporated milk and a combination of whole eggs and egg whites.
- When I substituted lower-fat dairy products, like half-and-half and evaporated milk, they caused the sauce to curdle.
- It was as if she'd always known, someday grandpa would require evaporated milk to save his live so she stockpiled it and this, this was the culmination of all her dreams.
- Ian woke Nick and they ate a light breakfast of canned peaches and fried corned beef washed down with a tin of reconstituted evaporated milk.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!