The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ecuánime
- You'd probably agree this proves conclusively that public broadcasting is totally fair and even-handed.
- What I am interested in is some kind of an even-handed fair play in terms of this prosecution.
- If you're not seen to be beholden to one group in a party, people feel you'll deal with them in a fair, even-handed way.
- He believed in fair and even-handed dealings, and he enjoyed life and living right to the end.
- In order to be effective the law must be applied in a fair and even-handed way or it is no law at all.
- That places a special burden on us to be fair and even-handed in our coverage of news organizations that are not independently owned.
- Public sector strategies attempt to be fair, even-handed, and consistent when judged by all those who are entitled to the benefits of the service.
- The result may be more even-handed and in-depth treatment of controversies such as elections.
- The pace is unhurried, the treatment is even-handed, and the effect is fascinating.
- I admired him deeply because I felt he always was fair, even-handed and honest with me.
- Because the Scottish parliament has no second chamber, the committees must act as an even-handed forum to ensure that legislation is fair and foolproof.
- Obligations to kin, he believed, precluded working in the required impersonal and even-handed way.
- Although the treatment of the events tends to be even-handed, there are some dubious conclusions.
- Reporting should be dispassionate and news judgements based on the need to give viewers an even-handed account of events.
- Try as I might to be even-handed about Edinburgh, I can't.
- The letters page commentaries are merely one means to ensure an even-handed debate and a helpful facility for those without an immediate political platform.
- I think the analysis presented here was pretty even-handed.
- Despite my attempts to be even-handed, islanders deeply resented an outsider ‘passing judgment’, as they saw it.
- This anomaly showed that the system was not even-handed.
- Of course, the team director has to be even-handed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!