The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1it's even money they won't turn up — es muy probable que no aparezcan
- The layers filled their satchels in the third quarterfinal as Backers lost the run of themselves when supporting the Northern challenger, Inky's Dote, at all prices with the result that she made her way to traps an even-money chance.
- Asked if he would wager on himself at even-money odds, a byproduct of his recent dominance, he says, ‘I don't think it would be a good business decision at those odds.’
- Our outlook for the July to September period indicates a fairly close to even money chance for exceeding the long-term median over those three months, so that's reasonable news as well.
- The even money chance was in front from the break and while she carried very little confidence in the betting ring nevertheless ran out a very easy winner at the finish.
- On the contrary, it appears a bit better than even money that any random newborn will live to age 80, because, according to the tables, a bit more than half do so.
- Well, his chances of winning were less than even money.
- The even money chance Crown Pacific ridden by Ben Cornell showed a reversal of form to score by half a head from Sid's Eagle, with Fleeting Bird six lengths away third.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!