The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1manto de la noche masculine literary
- Our population growth has slowed significantly, and the baby boomers are now in the eventide of their working life, with their eyes fixed towards retirement.
- Soon, the eventide fell and everyone retired to his or her beds.
- Often, awaking suddenly at midnight, he shrank from the bosom of Faith; and at morning or eventide, when the family knelt down at prayer, he scowled and muttered to himself, and gazed sternly at his wife, and turned away.
- At eventide, the cerulean skies assumed a deeper tone of velvety purple on which was displayed the rare jewels of the heavenly caskets.
- Literally, it means ‘cowdust’, the fine powder raised by cattle as they sway back to the village at eventide.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!