The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Contamination of organic or conventional crops is an ever-present risk.
- The mountain is ever-present on the horizon, looking over the plains below.
- Her ever-present smile appears to have been glued on.
- Religion and superstition are ever-present in Gothic thrillers.
- Though the threat of violence is ever-present, he steadfastly refuses to portray the kids as victims.
- There exists the ever-present danger of slipping too far to one side or the other.
- One of the ever-present emotions during the film is one of loss.
- Spam is an ever-present menace.
- The adolescent urge to defy authority is ever-present.
- The safety of children is an ever-present worry.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!