The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desahuciar
1(tenant/squatter) desahuciar(tenant/squatter) desalojar
- After evicting her, the landlord started renovations in hopes of raising the rent for the next tenant.
- I have now received a letter from the council evicting me from my property.
- If he is evicted and made homeless he is bound to commit suicide, for which the council will be squarely responsible.
- The decision to evict a member must be made in accordance with the by-laws established by the membership.
- The order enabled the police to evict any tenants and board up the property.
- However, the law will also allow landlords to evict tenants much faster.
- Why does he not come straight out and say that he wants all landlords to evict every tenant who might be accused of upsetting the next door neighbour.
- Soon the association was strong enough to boycott local landlords who were evicting their tenants and offering the land to others at increased rents.
- At present, landlords cannot evict tenants who are willing to pay prevailing market rates.
- It would, for example, prevent a landlord from evicting a widow from an apartment on the grounds that she was not the ‘registered’ tenant.
- Some landlords are also evicting people without so much as an appearance in court, in violation of due process.
- Remember that your landlord can't evict you unless the Régie du logement says he's allowed.
- Our landlord tried to evict us three days before Christmas because he wanted more money.
- Magistrates also ordered that he be evicted and imposed an injunction to keep him away from her for a year.
- York council has demonstrated its resolve to evict nuisance tenants.
- While evicting the tenants would increase the landlords income, it would cause hardship on the tenants.
- He has just taken over the property that I live in and is evicting me with less than a month's notice.
- In some cases, workers were evicted from their homes to make way for new property development.
- The landlord wins a stack of cash and the right to evict his tenant.
- Landlords will retain the power to evict tenants who display anti-social behaviour.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!