The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ex
1ex masculine, feminine informalhis/my ex — su/mi ex informal
- Before all the women who came before our wives or our exes, we were brothers.
- I'd like to think that relations with exes could be dealt with efficiently, professionally and intelligently.
- We have good relationships with my exes (except for my youngest's father) and their parents.
- It's not at all uncommon to meet poor men who have left behind a winding trail of exes and their unanticipated progeny.
- Slagging off parents and exes to the kids is an endless loop; the people who suffer most are the children.
- I have brunch with my partner and my exes - male and female - and their partners and our friends: a web of relationships makes us family.
- Perhaps all single people should be forced on Valentine's Day to watch videos of their exes cavorting around with their new partners to make them think about what they had given away.
- Of course, once you do manage to establish a friendship with an ex, you then get to deal with the joys of how your new relationships handle your friendships with your exes.
- Issues with exes are even worse than issues with partners because you both think you aren't obliged to care.
- They wonder about their current girlfriend's exes.
- This one friend has been shrieking about her exes, and in particular, how one of them just keeps bludging on her, and how she keeps him happy by giving him $500 a month.
- And if we were to maintain these friendships with our exes, are we seeking to compare ourselves to their current partners in order to assert our self-worth?
- I've been so fixated on his exes and my neurotic and unnecessary reactions to them that I haven't even considered the effect on him of my past dozens.
- Now assume, as the survey does, that a large proportion (say half) of the ‘Separated’ figure consists of angry exes.
- In Quebec, unlike other provinces, common-law exes aren't eligible for alimony and the women's movement has never protested this.
- And come to think of it, a lot of my exes are liars.
- Students use it to research their papers, jilted lovers use it to stalk their exes - and journalists use it for just about everything.
- Don't limit your conversation to sports, sci-fi/ comics and your exes.
- And people were delighted to send in their stories of their exes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!