Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1exmarido masculinoex masculino coloquial
- The fellow she describes is very much like my ex husband.
- Top of my first list of ' ideal matches ' was my ex-husband!
- She had to balance her life-threatening situation with the pending child custody case with her ex-husband.
- For years she tried to shield the girls from her own feelings of anger towards her ex-husband.
- She has a 5-year-old son with ex-husband Phil Bronstein.
- The first random schmuck to get snuffed happened to be Claudette's ex-husband, out in a car with their daughter.
- I have an American email friend whose ex-husband used to drive the half mile to church.
- Further complicating matters is Faunia's ex-husband Farley, a psychotic Vietnam veteran.
- At the train station, she bumps into her ex-husband Bruno, Viktor's father, by chance.
- Last month, Rachel announced her plans to sue her ex-husband Rod for the staggering sum of £ 35m.
- Now, her ex-husband has reportedly told investigators she did use performance-enhancing drugs.
- Plus, your ex-husband must pay interest on the delinquent child support payments.
- Donna's ex-husband, Steve, has remarried to Julie.
- My ex-husband has been living with a woman for six years.
- One of our church member's ex-husband recently died.
- Now, obviously, people are aware that your ex-husband, Donald, is also a developer there.
- Just moments earlier, after hearing shots in the kibbutz, she had placed a call to her ex-husband, Avi.
- Diana made the tape and kept the letters as ammunition she could use against her ex-husband.
- Margaret Smith was an MSP and mother of two children with an ex-husband and a successful political career.
- So I was impressed the other day by what I heard about Camilla's ex-husband.